Alien Anomalies

Members Login
Post Info
TOPIC: New Anomaly-hunters and 'Expert' Anomaly-hunters and the AA Forum


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Date:
RE: New Anomaly-hunters and 'Expert' Anomaly-hunters and the AA Forum
Permalink  
 


ty

 



__________________

The farther one goes, the less one knows - Lao Tzu



Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 670
Date:
Permalink  
 

Sapa I was not relating to any of your posts or to you in person, I was relating to the other members posts that imagined giant billboards or other figments of the imagination that distract from the truth, there is nothing wrong with having an opinion or showing an example of what something looks like as long as it takes into account the environment and scientific data released, it is true that some data/images have been corrupted by censorship but it is all we have to work with, exposing the censorship always raises more questions but nowhere near as many as the anomalies we have found, more so as the consensus now seems to show that "some" images may originate on earth . 

Having studied countless cases of abduction (and even met some of the experiencers) I have come to understand some of the complexities that come with them, some experiencers find they have gifts or an understanding they never thought possible before abduction, sadly others cannot cope with what happened to them only to develop emotional disorders and the problems that go with it, John E Mack produced some astounding work with abduction cases before his untimely death, and I encourage and support all abduction cases to be studied and debated openly without ridicule.

I have already posted my views when it comes to image enhancement, and I have not had any reports from members with regards to the enhancements you have made to your images so you have no worries there.

 

 



__________________

"Creating a fiction when stating a fact destroys the credibility of the truth one are trying to convey"



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Date:
Permalink  
 

Xenon,

I hope you aren't meaning my recent thread post about the rat thing. I realized when I saw it that if it had been on Mars it would have been perceived in a different way. I thought long and hard about posting it and decided I had a responsibility to share it as evidence of the nature of our perception and the importance of our perceptive limitation when we encounter any anomaly.

I am not dismissing the Mars rats. I'm showing something I found accidentally and it was so rat like I had to share it.

We know so little.

In my experience of abduction when I was wide awake and I already posted somewhere on here. I had to walk out of a woodland and I had to choose one of three paths. I chose the middle one and as I walked the plants became so big and high and close together I couldn't see through or over them and the place was dank and smelt of undergrowth, I saw the roots huge and twisted together pulled up a bit out of the soil and the leaves long and pointed as Maize but looking like Rose-bay-willowherb. They were Giant. I couldn't see the treetops and it was cool an darker than it should have been. It was the most amazing sunny day imaginable but for a time I walked in another reality and this was After I had been put back. I've thought that I was tiny, and my baby in his pushchair, tiny as a mouse for a time while this Thing that had taken us and I'd faced ran alongside in the plants just out of sight, playing a game that I was aware was deadly to us if I'd slipped up. When I read those words written by Vallee of an account of a fairy abduction that they can make the small big and the big small it reinforced this idea. Because it doesn't fit with our perception doesn't mean something is impossible, just that it's impossible for us in our experience within the boundaries set for us in this life. I saw beyond it few times, all awake and even at work with witnesses. It's miserably lonely having this expansion of awareness and not being able to share it and I do appreciate this forum.

 

Just to add this note, I didn't add anything to any of the posts I made, only changed filters and sharpened and defined edges. I'm sorry for any offence to your sensibilities and will refrain from my solar anomalies posts



-- Edited by Sapa on Thursday 22nd of August 2013 04:52:50 PM



-- Edited by Sapa on Thursday 22nd of August 2013 04:55:10 PM

__________________

The farther one goes, the less one knows - Lao Tzu



Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 670
Date:
Permalink  
 

It is true that witnesses and those experiencing abduction are "witch-hunted and flushed out into the open to be scorched by ridicule" because that is what the system does, some people have made a lot of money by writing about them, others have destroyed the lives of many good researchers and all in the name of national security.

This forum has evolved to become a platform for serious debate into the anomalies we find, we have always called for disclosure and supported those who endeavour to show the truth for what it is (not what we would like it to be), we have had our share of trolls, armchair critics, and even government shills, but none of them have been successful in discrediting the real evidence our members have posted.

I am very proud of what AA has become, but I feel all the credit must go to our members and not to me as it is your posts that visitors return to read each month, I have tried to keep freedom of speech and expression open in the site, but sadly some individuals take it upon themselves to create make believe worlds or artefacts which not only distracts the reader from the real anomalies, but also discredits the community as a whole.

I do believe the world is ready for disclosure, the evidence is leaking out of every crevice of the censors vaults, we have seen it with our own eyes and every year millions of people all around the planet discover the truth, but like water molecules scattered throughout the sky they have little impact on the world around us, it is only when the molecules join together can they create an impact, and likewise until all our communities unite together in our calls for the truth the doors of secrecy will remain tightly shut.

 

 

 



__________________

"Creating a fiction when stating a fact destroys the credibility of the truth one are trying to convey"



Dedicated to the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1217
Date:
Permalink  
 

This post really highlights in a nutshell the reason I am so proud to be a part of this Forum. It is a true dialogue from many different perspectives discussing what we are finding and questioning what we are being expected to believe by those in power on our planet. It is so much more stimulating than one-liners n Facebook or a 'like' button that removes the need for interaction and debate on a more personal and in-depth level. We are many different seekers on this Forum from all corners of the globe and every imaginable cultural diversity, yet we find common ground here to express our interest over Mars and the other bodies in our Solar system. As a whole, we present well documented and researched anomalies and we open it up to discussion. We do not always agree, but we take the time and effort to chew the bone done to the marrow on many anomalies thats members find. We also take the time to really think about what we are finding and we often launch into debates such as this one where everyone has a say on the matter, it is contrsuctive on so many levels and I believ that as a whole we are slowly lifting the veil of secrecy and coming to our own conclusions as a group about what we have found. Xenon, I know you must be very proud that what you envisaged has finally come to pass, a true group united in the same goal.

I also believe that we have some of the most professional anomaly hunters and seekers on the net, that find an anomaly and then do not rest until they have found as much evidence as they can to support their find. Well done to those that take the effort to present as conclusively as possible. The net is full of one-liners and 15 second wonders where you post an image that could be something but you really couldn't be bothered to do the legwork to prove the point. Look, we are all lazy and it is hard work to do the research at times..so much easier just to post that one image, and that is your choice. It's al;so easier to look at the image, hit the like button or make some comment and never actually go and look at the source yourself to verify or see if you can expand on it. Here we are different and special in that regard, thank you everyone for making us that way !



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Date:
Permalink  
 

I think that outside our boundaries there is absolute freedom, no rules, no prime directive and no death, that's a construction of humanity. Cats come back - their nine lives aren't nine near misses - and things fall from the sky all the time. Observers and abductees are witch-hunted and flushed out into the open to be scorched by ridicule because of the problem that the establishment has, i.e. our visitors don't say, "Take me to your leader."



__________________

The farther one goes, the less one knows - Lao Tzu



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 310
Date:
Permalink  
 

Morbius,

What you say is true,  unlike those who wish to keep us all enslaved. This would be the best forum for your story or "History", as it is. You would find the least amount of "deaf ears" here.  There has to be a reason, and a very good reason to keep the blinders on mankind.  A very powerfull and motivating characteristic of humans in general is greed. Another is the fear of death, and I dont mean physical death. I mean the death of spirituality.  The idea that this is all there is, nothing more, no afterlife or alternate dimensional crossover or whatever.

I would like to hear your story and attempt to find a reason for all the lies, the millions of hours and dollars spent on nothing more than keeping us from the truth.  I somehow feel that this ties in with other events, on a global scale, going on right now.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Xenon; so good to hear from you and hope all went well. You have spoken so aptly on this oft perplexing problem that I am hesitant to post a reply I had drafted to Iceman .. if you don't mind though ? Will speak soonest, regards /-M

****************************************************************

Iceman. It is there and was destroyed. We view a landscape of ruins stretching to the horizon ... everywhere. Nobody will tell us what is true about Mars ... only lies. We must piece together and find out the rest of the Story ourselves. I know somewhat of this remarkable Story ... in some degree .. yes, but as I have communicated with Xenon, I fear this would only fall on deaf ears .. so have withdrawn  ' the rest of the Story ' here. But of course, that is just my own thoughts .. and opinion./ takk vinur      -M

********



__________________


Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 670
Date:
Permalink  
 

ICEMAN wrote:

What is true about the planet Mars???


That my friend is the perfect question to ask.

We can see by the differing geology within the images we post do not correspond to what we are being told, there is no doubt Mars had flowing liquid water in the very recent past and not billions of years ago (surface clays prove it), and we have evidence that surface water and biological life is still present today along with technology and engineering we have not even dreamed of.

Being an anomalies hunter is not a hobby or a pastime, it is a way of life along which you discover that those who hide the truth are programmed to stop others finding it also, thankfully most anomaly hunters are intelligent folk who discover the truth even when it is hidden from us, because most of those who hide the truth do not know exactly what they are hiding (glitch in the systems programming) so they miss the obvious.

Some new anomaly hunters often rush in to their discoveries by associating anomalies from a human perspective resulting in everyday objects reflecting in the anomalies we discover, remember speculation is always a good thing providing you have the intelligence to use it, but without an understanding of what terrain or structure is surrounding the anomaly, speculation is a tool best left aside until one has studied fully, in the meantime we carry on learning from other hunters experiences.

One final point that needs to be made, is that the larger and more committed the community becomes the more chance we will have disclosure.



__________________

"Creating a fiction when stating a fact destroys the credibility of the truth one are trying to convey"



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Iceman asks what is the rest of the Story ?



__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 679
Date:
Permalink  
 

What is true about the planet Mars???



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink  
 

It seems a little background is in order here. The following may be considered as pure bunk to amazing ... makes no difference , but it may be that, in accepting its relevancy, it will bring us up to speed, and give us a clearer picture of our/planetary ' history '. As we are focused on Mars, then let's start here with ....Mars .

It is the scientific consensus that Mars was destroyed by a stupendus bombardment of Asteroids, these same being responsible for the entire destructive power evidenced on all planetary and lunar bodies in our solar system. Bodes Law requires that planets be a mathematically set distance from their primary sun, and this equasion holds true, except for a space between Mars and Jupiter .. now filled with asteroid debris circling the sun in the planets former orbit. There is yet another law to enter into the equasion here, and this is called the Roche Limit. It is an invisible force-field which, in defense, reaches out to defend by gravitation, and electromagnetically, the approach of another planetary body.. The enormous power extended, will fragment the approaching body or large pieces of its mass. Thus, subjecting the approaching body to intolerable tidal stress, it is disintigrated into smaller fragments which still proceed to cause near irreversible damage from the thousands of fragments which rain down on it .. some of monsterous size.

In a once orderly solar system, in order to ' defend ' against an asteroid, one must first explode a planet to begin with, and thus create a barrage of missles and debris. As such, we are inexorably led to the fact of an exploded and ( now ) ' missing-planet ' being purposely destroyed in a giant Cosmic War. Yes, this implies the existence of beings with a knowledge of physics and possession of technology capable of blowing up planets. Here we deal with plasma physics, wherein electricity propels the universe, the Sun as such being fed from a galaxy power-grid, and the human-brain itself being an elemental part, with the body as an antenna, of this 'grid' -as an electric-generator ( although in some cases this may not be entirely true ). A star, or planet, is a strong absorber and conversely a ' radiator ' of scalar-wave radiation. A planet is in fact a natural resonator of these scalar waves, and this means that any scalar weapon has the potential power and ability for planetary size destruction. The view being considered here then, is that a local planet was hit and exploded by Scalar/Torsion Weaponry. This brought a long fought cosmic war to the new solar system, and with this terrifying weaponry released, in very recent history, caused the fragmentation to thus spread ruin among the planets. The cascade effect of this enormous cataclysm, affected the earth .. and the entire solar-system in one, relatively short, moment of time. This is the precise Saga of Events as reported and portrayed in the Old Chronicles, such as the Hebrew's/Genesis, the Babylonians, Accadians, Sumerians, and so many more  reporting at times but bits and pieces, but well forming an overall and coherent Picture of Events./    -Morbius

Pt. I of .. I don't know .. mabee 3-4? should throw in some Annunaki and ' Alien ' stuff too. / stay tuned I guess... 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Date:
Permalink  
 

Like the way you think. Keep up the well worded and inspirational writings. They are always appreciated, thank you Morb and Xe!



__________________

We all miss out when the quiet are kept silent with fear of humiliation.



Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 670
Date:
Permalink  
 

We must not forget what our ancestors have passed down to us, "gods", "higher beings" descended from the heavens/sky and brought all manner of goodness/knowledge/culture to the earth, if this is true, then it is logical to assume that these beings have also visited the rest of our solar system (or actually evolved there), there are also records telling that the watchers who watch humans affairs from a body away from the earth (Book of enoch)

Mars is a devastated planet (more so the southern portion of the planet), the impact(s) that struck the planet damaged its core, the hydrology of its atmosphere and surface (as well as its magnetic shield), the northern half of the planet sustained less damage and as we can see from the rovers images shows signs of frozen seas, recent liquid flows, and possible remnants of the civilisation that lived on its surface along with possible lifeforms (or fossils of them).

The surface of Mars today is a very inhospitable place for humans to live on, but it may support other lifeforms that can protect itself from the intense solar radiation that hits the surface , any advanced lifeforms would live below the surface where an atmosphere could be created and where liquid water can be found (we still do not know where the methane is coming from), some of the surface structures our members have found in images may still be in use today (some do show signs of recent activity).

The fact that these details are discredited is down to humans being brainwashed into believing what authority tells them, is because their spirit is not strong enough to break free of the chains that bind them, modern distractions move the evidence to the bottom of peoples concerns which makes our job that much harder.

 

 



__________________

"Creating a fiction when stating a fact destroys the credibility of the truth one are trying to convey"



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink  
 

qmantoo wrote:

Could it be that we already have our people there on location and they told the powers that be on Mars to let the rover(s) do their thing without hindrance? You think the Earth people can dictate what happens on Mars? Any alien species will be many moons ahead of us in the race as they have already colonised other planets and asteroids and we are time-wise, only just dipping our toe in the water.


 

     Maybe not on Mars, as the Martians look to be the inheritors of a devastated  planet and the remnant native population are eking out a rough existence.

     

 Unless NASA is hiding and obfuscating   scenes of  highly advanced functioning cities that be the envy of those on earth in grandeur.

But on the other hand   aliens not from Mars or from earth could have first dibs on the place and the natives are in no form or shape to fight them off.

 

 Or  earthlings are on Mars as guests of these alien higher beings that have come to earth and have taken us on a joy ride with them to Mars and other places in the solar system and it is not us doing the dictating to the beings on Mars.

 

 

 

 

    



__________________


Teaching the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1891
Date:
Permalink  
 

Could it be that we already have our people there on location and they told the powers that be on Mars to let the rover(s) do their thing without hindrance? You think the Earth people can dictate what happens on Mars? Any alien species will be many moons ahead of us in the race as they have already colonised other planets and asteroids and we are time-wise, only just dipping our toe in the water.

__________________


 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Your welcome .. and right . For anyone wishing to grasp the magnitute and progress of our real space exploration and technology, a good place to start is from an old coasttocoast broadcast of Art Bell: Somewhere in Time/ Saturday January 9, 2010/ Guest: David Adair . In my opinion this is a most extrardinary show/interview and not to be missed. Once heard you will never be the same again when encountering views on our present technology and its deployment in offworld endeavors. /-M



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink  
 

Morbius wrote:

Ken A .. hello , and sorry for the delay .. you'll find the pace here is not too rushed at times, although it may also appear in flurries too.

Thanks for the encouraging reply .. much appreciated it is. Ordinary people don't join AA ... these are of an entirely different order of intellect, to mesh with, and in degree, comprehend our choosen subject. These are a peculiar, driven, and a special people to me. One thing be ashured, you are among the finest anomalie researchers on the planet ... and yes, as you say, there is a lot to learn and talk about here .. so true .. welcome .

Your Rover point is a loaded question for shure. We had returned to Mars decades ago ( 65-67 ) with back-engineered tech. Our military and scientists have no serious opposition or conflict with the local governments, and are located in well established and entrenched bases and installations that are strategically placed in select areas of the planet's surface.

These provide guard-escort and service the Rover, thus it's otherwise impossible service life-span and pristine appearance are explained and accounted for. I had in fact submitted a post on this very subject and included a direct view, albeit somewhat obfuscated, of one of these very service-techs doing maintenance work on our Rover. The attached, an old study-set of 3, may .. or may not .. be of a revealing nature in unveiling the the truth of this matter. Hopefully, this has answered your question, a fair question deserving a reasonably thought out reply.

Again thanks .. and Welcome. Good Hunting and Posting Ken A . /  -Morbius


   Thanks  Morbius,   I figured there had to be people from earth on Mars to keep the Rovers going all these years.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink  
 

Ken A .. hello , and sorry for the delay .. you'll find the pace here is not too rushed at times, although it may also appear in flurries too.

Thanks for the encouraging reply .. much appreciated it is. Ordinary people don't join AA ... these are of an entirely different order of intellect, to mesh with, and in degree, comprehend our choosen subject. These are a peculiar, driven, and a special people to me. One thing be ashured, you are among the finest anomalie researchers on the planet ... and yes, as you say, there is a lot to learn and talk about here .. so true .. welcome .

Your Rover point is a loaded question for shure. We had returned to Mars decades ago ( 65-67 ) with back-engineered tech. Our military and scientists have no serious opposition or conflict with the local governments, and are located in well established and entrenched bases and installations that are strategically placed in select areas of the planet's surface.

These provide guard-escort and service the Rover, thus it's otherwise impossible service life-span and pristine appearance are explained and accounted for. I had in fact submitted a post on this very subject and included a direct view, albeit somewhat obfuscated, of one of these very service-techs doing maintenance work on our Rover. The attached, an old study-set of 3, may .. or may not .. be of a revealing nature in unveiling the the truth of this matter. Hopefully, this has answered your question, a fair question deserving a reasonably thought out reply.

Again thanks .. and Welcome. Good Hunting and Posting Ken A . /  -Morbius



Attachments
__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink  
 

Morbius wrote:

 

"I believe our vision of Mars, with some qualifications however, is basically an accurate one. is the obvious layers and effects applied, that we have no control over, and have to contend with constantly. We then need be further cautious as to just what is left. Is it indeed a ' reality ' or illusional-projection of objects, of manipulated forms and areas. It is in this stage that we need be especially discerning in our call of the interpretational ' value ' of some such ' anomalies.' There is, or was, a particular post by which I hoped to demonstrate this, and perhaps some member/s may recall. It showed a vauge, mirage-like person or being, someone said it looked like a 'column of smoke'. There was much speculation on this scene. This scene is repeated time and again in various pics however, and I believe is of flesh and blood average earth-size personel and equipment of the present occupiers of Mars. They appear because they received a lighter application layer and this opacity level/ possibly done purposely?/ allows us to occassionally get a glimpse or bleed-through of the actual or ' real' scene present. I believe this then, is the real ' data ' and ' Standard ' .. as found in these lightly-treated but ghostly appearing personel, vehicles , tents and buildings. I consider it probable then, we are dealing with real people, many military, and some ' native ' people too. That they are a long time-line of people exported from earth. The more recent arrivals being the Germans near the end of WW II, and now the American Presence has asserted itself too."

 

 

 

Great  writing Morbius, I tend to agree with this point of view.

 

  I am glad that you were able to put in words  to what I was generally thinking about this subject so far.

  I have one question that has been on my mind for a while now,  and that is if these people on Mars see the rover(s) , then how come they let it go its merry way  unmolested?

Could it be that we already have our people there on location and they told the powers that be on Mars to let the rover(s) do their thing without hindrance?

 

I often imagine if some other planet sent a strange looking car sized contraption to rove around our towns and streets and snap photos without the approval of the earthly powers then it would be quickly confiscated by our government, who would then deny it ever existed as usual.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink  
 

A compelling post Q, and hopefully this will be a fair and plausible reply to this subject.To begin, you believe there are other ' life-forms ' out there. That they could be ' inter-dimensional ' and ' of any size.' All well and good Q, as I too agree to this possibility. The following is my take on the substance and reality of an oft perplexing yet quite relevant subject. Firstly, you are right on the sightings of these strange, at times near apparition-like micro people and proportionate buildings, etc. I myself have reported 30-ft. tall Selenites or ' moon-people ' if you will. Moreso, and not reported, people who appear on and around the Great Wall of Iapetus. Seen climbing around, peering into the ruins, and on occassion just sitting around. These are about one-tenth upwards to one-quarter the height of .. the Wall. Yet, the Wall itself is an astonishing ( to us ) 60-miles high .. straight up. So it would seem I am ' seeing ' 10-15 and 20 mile high ' beings '! ( yeah, I can hear the sirens getting louder already ). Fact is , we have all, time and again, spotted and honestly reported these, although not quite understood or defined clearly, these phenomena -as so many members of our group can affirm.

What to make of them then? With no disrespect or bias to anyone, this is my view, and will begin with the following background. We have noted the many reliable reports of our military's capability to camouflage, in some new and mysterious manner, tanks, trucks, planes, even whole bases. I have heard the statements, reports and reviews by and from competent and well trained airmen, flyers and observers/crew on manoeuvres with special units. That wether on permanent or temporary assignments, had witnessed tanks and planes which had simply ' vanished .' That even flyers passing low over isolated patches of the sw desert, reported seeing a known base that, like the flick of a light-switch, suddenly dissappeared and looked like the surrounding desert floor. Personally, I feel that what they show us as ' the latest ' leading-edge tech .. is not. That the actual science and hardware is not 10-20 or even 50 .. but a hundred-years ahead of what is presented to us. Now, take an ' advanced-civilization ', a thousand, ten-thousand .. or more, years ahead, and have well mastered these arts and sciences, which could easily be understood by them and well perfected to a near unimaginable degree .. even to being considered ' magical.' Not only to cloak then, but to cover and change entire land areas ( a la Star Trek's 'holo-rooms') ..how about then .. an entire planet? With such science/technology .. and power, would this not appear near child's-play to such beings or entities ? So far so good I take it .. but lets torque the tension-factor up a notch. What if, just if, there were beings who needed no such instrumentalities of any kind, to acomplish this very same ' cloaking ', and generating the appearance of scenes and objects right down to virtual audio/visual and sensory perceptions .. of them .. on ' any size.'?!

I believe our vision of Mars, with some qualifications however, is basically an accurate one. There is the obvious layers and effects applied, that we have no control over, and have to contend with constantly. We then need be further cautious as to just what is left. Is it indeed a ' reality ' or illusional-projection of objects, of manipulated forms and areas. It is in this stage that we need be especially discerning in our call of the interpretational ' value ' of some such ' anomalies.' There is, or was, a particular post by which I hoped to demonstrate this, and perhaps some member/s may recall. It showed a vauge, mirage-like person or being, someone said it looked like a 'column of smoke'. There was much speculation on this scene. This scene is repeated time and again in various pics however, and I believe is of flesh and blood average earth-size personel and equipment of the present occupiers of Mars. They appear because they received a lighter application layer and this opacity level/ possibly done purposely?/ allows us to occassionally get a glimpse or bleed-through of the actual or ' real' scene present. I believe this then, is the real ' data ' and ' Standard ' .. as found in these lightly-treated but ghostly appearing personel, vehicles , tents and buildings. I consider it probable then, we are dealing with real people, many military, and some ' native ' people too. That they are a long time-line of people exported from earth. The more recent arrivals being the Germans near the end of WW II, and now the American Presence has asserted itself too.

Other ' life-forms ' then, ' multi-dimensional ' and ' of any size ' ... yes Q ... and all. This is beginnng to appear not only possible by inferrence, but the proverbial rule rather than the exeption. and what now appears clearly paramount here is to be cautious in discerning whether we are dealing with a reality or a projected representation in some of our anomalies, and in any event could we actually ' prove ' it either way?

A future and related post, will deal with the widely known 'Alien' reports, such as the ' greys', and such as Stitchin's 'Annunaki', and how they relate and tie-in to our studies here at AA. For now, I hope this submission may be of some insight, and, as the 'elongated-skulls' and such, serve as some referrence  to future forum debates on this admittedy puzzling and complex subject. I really hope you might consider this a fair appraisal Q, and as I, truly wonder what we are dealing with here at all? Cheers / -M



__________________


Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 670
Date:
Permalink  
 

goggog wrote:

One shouldadmithonestly-Forumhas becomea garbagedump","Normal"dump"the Internet ".My personal opinion.Forearliersorry ifoffendedanybody



-- Edited by goggog on Tuesday 9th of April 2013 02:06:39 AM


 I hope no offence was taken by anyone goggog, it has been a bit wild without the moderators taking part, what with threads going off topic plus the distractions with the odd crisis cropping up, but this forum is a platform for the community to use, and the more that people post the more interesting and active the forum becomes, outside influences will often disrupt the flow of a thread, but it is usually short lived and the threads can be continued.

What some members are failing to see because they are so focused on the anomaly, is that the background geology in some of images being posted, show signs of resent flowing water (within the past 100,000 thousand years), sediment outcrops and cliffs show different geological events over tens of million years with wet and dry interludes the more resent sediments showing a wetter event before this present drier period began, and yet science tells us water has not flowed on Mars for billions of years, surely we need to include these anomalies too.



__________________

"Creating a fiction when stating a fact destroys the credibility of the truth one are trying to convey"



Teaching the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1853
Date:
Новая Аномалия-охотники и " Эксперт " Аномалия-охотников, и АА Форума
Permalink  
 


One shouldadmithonestly-Forumhas becomea garbagedump","Normal"dump"the Internet ".My personal opinion.Forearliersorry ifoffendedanybody



-- Edited by goggog on Tuesday 9th of April 2013 02:06:39 AM

__________________


Teaching the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1891
Date:
RE: New Anomaly-hunters and 'Expert' Anomaly-hunters and the AA Forum
Permalink  
 


A poorly thought-out post Q. You're saying if we don't have the macho-image like you, we should 'go someplace else' ... that you have 'a pair' and can 'take it'( where?). This type of rhetoric reminds of TW's claim that he could 'hand Xenon his ass on a platter if he wanted to'. What kind of garbage is now in the Forum for all to read? Have you thought what visitors are making of this constant bickering and trash talk?Yes, I have thought of what visitors are thinking to themselves. They are thinking that all kinds of rubbish gets posted here without any effort to backup the claim of an anomaly.

There is no excuse for laziness in checking what you have posted is as real an anomaly as you can find. That checking comes with finding other images of the anomaly from different angles and different sun positions so that shadows are in different places.

If anyone does not like what I say, then it is probably because they dont want to play the game how it should be played. And, yes I do mean there is a duty of reasonable care in presenting your findings which each of us has to abide by. Otherwise this site becomes a laughing stock of the internet rather than a place where people have tried their best to show the truth behind the lies which we believe we are being told.

I do not need to justify my post since it is common sense to listen to others who are more experienced and then make up your own mind - bearing in mind that they possibly have been doing this for longer. If they have not, then it is just two experts having a difference of opinon which often happens.

Our cherished beliefs are just that - beliefs and even science holds onto its 'knowledge' until someone comes along and challenges it to look at another perspective. As we get older and more fixed in our ways, it is harder to see the other side of arguments which may need to be looked at in order to move forward with our life. I always try to challenge myself to look at other peoples viewpoints and try to reply in a respectful manner.

You dont have to get defensive Mobius, I present my opinion as you do yours and hopefully in the middle will be common ground where we can both work together.



__________________


 



Administrator

Status: Offline
Posts: 670
Date:
Permalink  
 

I have given a lot of thought about the way the community has been structuring itself over the years, sometimes we spend so much time trying to argue what we see and know is right we forget that the other person is right too (But just on a different level), and in our haste we often forget our manners when communicating with a differing culture or circumstance, then go ahead and present our replies in a technical way forgetting that there are also emotion connected to the message that the recipient reads, those of you with intellect return to the site and post with dignity and pose, that and your evidence is why AA is so well respected and viewed by so many, it is up to each and every one of us to present our findings in which we see fit, but basic etiquette should always be in use throughout.

Many people will shoot the messenger in order to put spin on their own agenda, as for 'handing Xenon's ass on a platter if he wanted to', many people have tried, but I always insist the platter is stamped sterling silver, and I insist other members have that privilege too

 



__________________

"Creating a fiction when stating a fact destroys the credibility of the truth one are trying to convey"



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink  
 

A poorly thought-out post Q. You're saying if we don't have the macho-image like you, we should 'go someplace else' ... that you have 'a pair' and can 'take it'( where?). This type of rhetoric reminds of TW's claim that he could 'hand Xenon his ass on a platter if he wanted to'. What kind of garbage is now in the Forum for all to read? Have you thought what visitors are making of this constant bickering and trash talk?

And why should I listen to the supposed 'pros' and 'experts' .. like Tw? who claims obfuscation is but 'lava-flows' and 'mud' slides, and is 'lol ... fighting for NASA' ..known liers, whose specious 'data' he has absolutely no earthly way to asertain or confirm, yet, swears it is gospel truth  for the 21st Century(!??). Like you Q? who sees micro-men and trains going through one-inch tall Grand Central Stations in the sands of Mars??

I do not make any claims that mine is the only view. I used to just post ... for good ..or bad. If you liked it ...fine  ..if not .. that's your problem ... not mine! To get predatorial and viscious about it dosen't look bad for me ... it looks bad on you .. that's your true nature and worth coming out when you have to resort to 'sharing' your hypocracy and denigrations to the honest poster .. and the public too.

I replied to your post because I thought it was relevant and on track, that you, and Macten, were actually serious and on to somethng .. so in goodwill I tried to contribute a few sentences and insights. Your reaction was almost pitiful to say the least ... what has happened to you Q et al , I had a lot of respect for you , and I think you know that too. But now you've become what at one time I know you would never have wished to become ?/ M

yea, I know, I spoke out on a Free Forum, so you're going to cut me off ... go for it .. just proves my point anyway/cheers



__________________


Teaching the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1891
Date:
Permalink  
 

This is not directed at anyone in particular - OK? It is a general opinion which you can agree with or reject as you wish.

The problem comes when people do not want to put more effort into finding other views of the selected feature. They just want to post one image and interpret that image as if it is the only one. Often it is not the only one and often there are other better views which would resolve a lot of arguments or avoid detrimental comments.

If one is a sensitive soul, and takes offence easily, then too bad. One will just have to get tougher, grow a pair, and put a little effort into more investigation. Others are not going to bad-mouth someone who has done their investigation and done some graft but they ARE likely to criticise someone who only posts one view and has not made efforts to find corroborating views fromn different perspectives. THATS what it boils down to.

Of course, I am as much to blame doing this as anyone else, but at least I can handle criticism of (in effect) my laziness and I am not a little flower who cannot be criticised. If the kitchen is too hot, go find another.

__________________


 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink  
 

I have to give you both credit for attempting to get a handle on a sticky problematic area faced in a serious , but at times quasi-real forum. Attempting to spot a clear area in most ' treated ' pics is not easy. Then again ,to make a call on some outline or formation should not become something denigrating to an honestly posting observer. There is no doubt whatsoever that there are variables, in plausible or even possible configuration evaluations . To call in various views then , becomes near mandatory ... not to create arguments or duress ... but to arrive at some, at least tenative, consensus ... which again , from further intel or pics, may itself turn out to be untrue or invalid in the end . /  -Morbius



__________________


Teaching the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1891
Date:
Permalink  
 

A post score would be one way, but there are people who think alike and 'see' the same things and would up the score.

So I think as long as you could both rate a post positively AND negatively  then this might work better than what we have now perhaps.

However, a post score has the same weight for each member - regardless of whether they have been anomaly-hunting for a few years or just started and have more to learn about the process. This is the problem we have here, is that someone like Skipper on this forum would get the same weighting as someone like you and me. That may not reflect the 'experience' factor in the post score.

 



__________________


 



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 310
Date:
Permalink  
 

Agreed. Maybe we could get a consensus area? Or would that just lead to more arguing? How about a post score?

biggrin or no?



__________________


Teaching the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1891
Date:
Permalink  
 

From my perspective:

I agree that people should not make personal comments and just because some have been here longer than others, does not mean that they are any 'better' than new people. They are still learning all the time and still have a lot to learn in this field. It needs some humilty to recognise that we are all learning but just at different stages of the textbook "How to Spot an Anomaly" ($12.99 at Amazon.com - thats a joke by the way)

However, they have experience in anomaly-hunting and have propably seen more 'evidence' than those people who ARE new to this hobby. This means they are more 'expert' in their field of study - just like your doctor or a scientist is an expert awith longer training and experience than those who consult them. They have seen more examples and have a wider range of experiences they can call on, when making assessments of an anomaly.

So we have to recognise that these 'experts' in our field of anomaly-hunting are probably more likely to be right than the average Joe is and when they all agree that something is a rock, then it is likely to be a rock. Now this does not mean that you should take all 'experts' words as gospel truth, but if you know they are experts in the field of anomaly-hunting, then they probably have gained more 'authority' when posting about anomalies.

Respect, is another matter altogether, and whether an 'expert' has your respect will depend on whether he/she is humble enough to recognise he is still learning and that he can still be wrong about things.

Then, you can, of course, ignore what they say, and that is your choice, but when they come back and tell you you are not seeing things straight, then they say that because they have been there too and made mistakes in the past when they were learning to spot anomalies

The Forum
It is difficult to keep everyone happy on a forum as you are bound to insult or offend someone who holds their piece of evidence or belief system as very-dear-to-them. Basically it is organising a bunch of unrelated, weird and whacky, eccentric, people into a socially acceptable place online and trying to get them all to play happily together. In practice, it just cannot be done since we probably would not be friends in real life with a lot of the folks on here !!

So it is a mish-mash of everyone and a make the best of it scenario.

Yes, there are obviously people who get carried away with their anomaly. I do when I think I have found something important. Something which just has to be got out to the world because of it is so obvious to everyone. But.. we just have to realise that life will go on - or not and nothing we can do on this forum is rreally going to make a huge wave which will change the world.

The world has to be changed by a ground-swell of people all changing their beliefs towards a more realistic(haha) viewpoint - in spite of what we are told by the authorities and what we have learned at school.



__________________


 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard