Alien Anomalies

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: A family of Martian human beings?


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
RE: A family of Martian human beings?
Permalink Closed


Ken A wrote:  " But the best solution to the problem is to strive on regardless."

Fair enough my friend, fair enough. No better answer could one ask for .. thanks much for that indeed. / -M

 - good hunting



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink Closed

bdd69c78-371b-4480-b629-99fd113c05e6-1.jpg



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink Closed

Timewarp wrote:

Ken A, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your image but I wanted to see if there is anything unusual under the blurred area.

After slight enhancement of the greyscale version of the image I have placed an ellipse around many of the features and some of them are quite outstanding although the general quality of the image is poor.

Have a look and see if you can observe what I see in each ellipse even though some parts of the image could not be made sharper.

 

sample_1K_bn_circ2_zps0e381b7c.jpg


 Yes, I see what you are seeing there Timewarp.

I wonder if NASA uses a computer generated "wall paper" obfuscation  with these grotesque masks and heads, as I seen something similar even in the supposed same contrast cleared areas of the panorama with all that mustard and curry yellow layers that they love so much.

Once the contrast is changed, the faces, carvings and stand alone masks are visible there also.

Here I circled the most obvious human forms in that artificial blur,  including:

1) the guy with the vest moving square conduit.

2) a native American looking man with no shirt driving something low to the ground.

3) a smaller person that is blacked out pushing a trolly.

4) a smaller bald headed man sitting near a canoe like object.

5) another native American looking man, shirtless and moving away while crouching. ( there is a famous American 19th century painting that depicts something similar)

6) a small young lady with a light blue tank top and a matador style hat.

  I will soon post the scene with each of these 6 humanoid figure circled, please see post above this one.

 

 

 

 

 



-- Edited by Ken A on Thursday 9th of May 2013 11:56:51 PM



-- Edited by Ken A on Friday 10th of May 2013 12:09:58 AM



-- Edited by Ken A on Friday 10th of May 2013 12:29:29 AM

__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink Closed

Morbius wrote:

Ken A. When I first read your post with all those ' details ', a cynical part of me immediately piped-in with " ..what the hell's he been smoking ?!! " But the hard-core me overruled this old conditioning and said  " hey .. you know what, this guy's on to something here !" This all happened in a second or two, and I knew if I fed this old part of me .. it would only grow. But I am trying to be a better person, and went with the truth .. and the truth .. me. So, I decided to prove to my satisfaction that your observations and descriptions were right .. and indeed they were .. quite so.

Your presentations, the first I had read of your work, Family/Machinery, quite took me by suprise. It was difficult to conceive such a level of observational power could have appeared at such a crucial time. Yes, things are falling together at a strange but regular pace in this steadily developing field, and I had to recognize and accept this reality as a genuine benefit to all of us here .. in presenting the current truths which we often discover. I became convinced then, that we should secure and maintain the strongest group of talented observers that could possibly be assembled .. here ... or anywhere for that matter.

You ask, I think fair enough too, do you have " the knack to find this stuff?" You know what Ken A ..you answer yourself quite well enough here. You inform of your ' photo-analysis ' work .. ' a long time now '. That this but represents a side hobby of your main interest of " 40 plus years with analog photography," which, I take it you mean, working with clusters of silver atoms and their incredible advantage in detail and resolution over a pixel format? Well, there's your answer Ken A, you are easily more than trained, qualified and experienced to have adjusted and be able to pick up detail at those astonishing size levels. Can I not close the case here then?

Now, we get into your ' iffy ' part, and ' what is real ', ' what is covered-up ', and ' placed .. to throw us off?' Yes they are ' iffy to begin with '. But what you might want to think on, is not that ' I don't know what to believe ' in regards to obvious tampering, it is blatently ' there ' .. obviously .. but do you believe there are ways to counter, penetrate, and mabee make some sense out of these seemingly impossible challenges here? If I may recall something for you, and all here, what President Kennedy clearly challenged, appealed, and stated .. so many years ago now ? " We do not choose to go to the Moon because it is easy .. but because it is hard ( to do )!" What vision, resolve, and stalwart determination .. would you not agree? And in some small degree as such, did I not determine to go look for your mom, dad, and toddler .. even though it took two sleepless nights to track them down and prepare a decent report of these findings Ken A?

I remember when I began this quest, some years ago now, I could not believe at first, any such thing (obfuscation) could even exist in the first place. It so happened however, or I was fortuitiously led, to a peculiar site operated by one J.P. Skipper. A solitary giant of a man, in his intellectual capacity and driving purpose .. to present the Truth, as best he could ... on this unnecessary, even repulsive, cover-up and withholding of our taxpayers legal and rightful data. At first I just clicked-off the site. But, after a number of visits to his home page now and again, something started to click in my head, and, as with you, something was saying " hey .. you know what .. this guy is really on to something here !" I became, for some years, a long-distance student, to study what he wrote, and how to distinguish the obfuscation present in its various forms. After a while. I too was able to grasp the idea behind and find these strange phenomena for myself. In this respect, I feel Skipper owes me nothing .. and I owe him much for such an excellent tutorial.

Shure, it seems I'm ranting on .. again. Probably sounds like some berserk auctioneer on steroids, but I really needed to reach you, and not only say what was on my mind, but provide you with what may be some sensible answers in these matters as well .. no matter what. And I felt certain that perhaps you might consider some of these ideas as well. One thing that is certain to me however, is that we can feel priveledged, and be proud, to take our place among the most able and gifted researchers, an elite assembly like no other found on earth. I say this is rewarding even of itself ... what do you think Ken A? / -M


  Thanks again for a great thought out answer Morbius.

   My self doubt in all this stems from in how much to trust NASA in this, as they are the main sole supplier of these images and it is obvious  that the images are manipulated and certain sections show a combination of crude and sophisticated obfuscation.

But the best solution to this problem is to strive on regardless.



__________________


Dedicated to the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1099
Date:
Permalink Closed

Ken A, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your image but I wanted to see if there is anything unusual under the blurred area.

After slight enhancement of the greyscale version of the image I have placed an ellipse around many of the features and some of them are quite outstanding although the general quality of the image is poor.

Have a look and see if you can observe what I see in each ellipse even though some parts of the image could not be made sharper.

 

sample_1K_bn_circ2_zps0e381b7c.jpg



__________________

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink Closed

Ken A. When I first read your post with all those ' details ', a cynical part of me immediately piped-in with " ..what the hell's he been smoking ?!! " But the hard-core me overruled this old conditioning and said  " hey .. you know what, this guy's on to something here !" This all happened in a second or two, and I knew if I fed this old part of me .. it would only grow. But I am trying to be a better person, and went with the truth .. and the truth .. me. So, I decided to prove to my satisfaction that your observations and descriptions were right .. and indeed they were .. quite so.

Your presentations, the first I had read of your work, Family/Machinery, quite took me by suprise. It was difficult to conceive such a level of observational power could have appeared at such a crucial time. Yes, things are falling together at a strange but regular pace in this steadily developing field, and I had to recognize and accept this reality as a genuine benefit to all of us here .. in presenting the current truths which we often discover. I became convinced then, that we should secure and maintain the strongest group of talented observers that could possibly be assembled .. here ... or anywhere for that matter.

You ask, I think fair enough too, do you have " the knack to find this stuff?" You know what Ken A ..you answer yourself quite well enough here. You inform of your ' photo-analysis ' work .. ' a long time now '. That this but represents a side hobby of your main interest of " 40 plus years with analog photography," which, I take it you mean, working with clusters of silver atoms and their incredible advantage in detail and resolution over a pixel format? Well, there's your answer Ken A, you are easily more than trained, qualified and experienced to have adjusted and be able to pick up detail at those astonishing size levels. Can I not close the case here then?

Now, we get into your ' iffy ' part, and ' what is real ', ' what is covered-up ', and ' placed .. to throw us off?' Yes they are ' iffy to begin with '. But what you might want to think on, is not that ' I don't know what to believe ' in regards to obvious tampering, it is blatently ' there ' .. obviously .. but do you believe there are ways to counter, penetrate, and mabee make some sense out of these seemingly impossible challenges here? If I may recall something for you, and all here, what President Kennedy clearly challenged, appealed, and stated .. so many years ago now ? " We do not choose to go to the Moon because it is easy .. but because it is hard ( to do )!" What vision, resolve, and stalwart determination .. would you not agree? And in some small degree as such, did I not determine to go look for your mom, dad, and toddler .. even though it took two sleepless nights to track them down and prepare a decent report of these findings Ken A?

I remember when I began this quest, some years ago now, I could not believe at first, any such thing (obfuscation) could even exist in the first place. It so happened however, or I was fortuitiously led, to a peculiar site operated by one J.P. Skipper. A solitary giant of a man, in his intellectual capacity and driving purpose .. to present the Truth, as best he could ... on this unnecessary, even repulsive, cover-up and withholding of our taxpayers legal and rightful data. At first I just clicked-off the site. But, after a number of visits to his home page now and again, something started to click in my head, and, as with you, something was saying " hey .. you know what .. this guy is really on to something here !" I became, for some years, a long-distance student, to study what he wrote, and how to distinguish the obfuscation present in its various forms. After a while. I too was able to grasp the idea behind and find these strange phenomena for myself. In this respect, I feel Skipper owes me nothing .. and I owe him much for such an excellent tutorial.

Shure, it seems I'm ranting on .. again. Probably sounds like some berserk auctioneer on steroids, but I really needed to reach you, and not only say what was on my mind, but provide you with what may be some sensible answers in these matters as well .. no matter what. And I felt certain that perhaps you might consider some of these ideas as well. One thing that is certain to me however, is that we can feel priveledged, and be proud, to take our place among the most able and gifted researchers, an elite assembly like no other found on earth. I say this is rewarding even of itself ... what do you think Ken A? / -M



__________________


Dedicated to the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1099
Date:
Permalink Closed

This panoramic image has many interesting features although many of them are small. The blurry effect on the image posted above is not natural. I believe this effect was added here on Earth. If you take a close look at the image you can see features in the foreground that are not blurred. Also, the terrain in the background is not blurred either. I think I will have to do some careful shadow enhancing to see exactly what may be under the blurred area.



__________________

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed; Second, it is violently opposed; Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer



Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink Closed

Hi Morbius, thank you for your great advice.

Here is that picture with the image of that bald headed young man from the PIA16453 panorama that I mentioned.

He is found to the left of that horse carving in that panorama, just above that swath of unnatural blur.

6f3aefd9-2e97-4435-8b39-0175ef8a81ff.jpg



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink Closed

Ken A , hello, and thanks so much for a great reply to an admittedly complicated problem . Would you mind a short post to locate this ' peculiar scene ' that you consider ' is deserving of an in depth study .. like no other.' And to locate the ' startling as hell ' ' bald headed young man ' of PIA16453 ??  You have shown rare abilities and brought special gifts to the AA Forums, and if you consider this worthy of ' an in depth study ', then you have certainly caught my attention, and would be glad to tackle its inigmatic aura for all of us .. win. lose, or draw.

***************************************

Sorry you have encountered some hesitanty to further anomaly studies, but this lingering doubt has struck, disease-like, most every one of us here at one time or another. If there is something I can contribute to unravelling this stalemate in any way .. please feel free to let me know Ken A. In the meantime .. enjoy the summer sun and breezes. Cheers  smile  / -M

************************************** 



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink Closed

Morbius wrote:

Hello Ken A. By modern pace, the following may seem a little lengthy at best, but please bear with me and hear me out if you will. Your ' Family ' report was of such intriguing dimensions, and the observations and statements of your post being so astounding, initially,  that I decided to investigate and determine wether these could be confirmed as reliable and valid observations as such. I am of the opinion now, that these are basically sound and verifiable reports that you have submitted. The following then, to me, should be of some help in digesting the reality and accuracy of your observations and statements. Although I cannot vouch for or be absolutely certain of some of these details, I am confident and remain quite certain, that your overall impressions, and reports, are quite accurate .. indeed. Because of this, I have choosen to write a little bit extra here, if you don't mind?

************************************************

1/3: One annoying hinderance you will often encounter in studying pics for anomalies, is obfuscation/'special-editing'/tampering, and such. These pics are in fact rife with these various forms of image-manipulations, and as such, are in no way to be viewed as a typical pic on or from earth would be. These are custom adjusted for the one purpose of throwing you off track in discovering the true nature of and truth behind these originally pristine pctures. So, do take this into consideration when viewing, and trying to deduce and analyze a possible anomaly. Usually the 'scene' is so craftily merged and blended in it can cause the scene to appear as a genuine 'find.' We have, all of us here, fallen into this trap and made mistaken calls in this manner, no matter how careful or experienced we are. It is in fact a relatively new field of study, and in great degree we are all roaming through an unknown country, mostly learning as we travel through this semi-real, surrealistic and phantomgastic landscape.// The first then, 1/3, will demonstrate the presence and prevasive power of this extreme obfuscation present here. It has been purposely shifted into the pink, and lighter-green, and appears as smearing over the entire picture. Not only in wide brushed horizontally, but a second set of smaller strokes is seen applied vertically as well ( these are more apparent near the pics top edge ). The darker areas are actually remnants of the ' real ' or original picture bleeding-through, or at times as if seen through a holed or ripped-up curtain ( the obfuscation layer/s ), and if you gaze at this for awhile, you will see even more of its detail, as well, when switching to the lighter (smear/s) area alone, you will become quite aware of this pronounced contrast too .. a contrast not readily perceived, grasped or comprehended upon an initial or first viewing. Why? Mostly because your mind has been conditioned or trained to make a ' regular ' picture appear out of it. We are in fact, not well set up or prepared for this deception .. at first. But as you persist in your practice, and break this conditioning, it will become much easier, and after awhile near automatic to adapt to and discern the difference ... which then makes anomalies easier to spot, and to make a more accurate interpretational description for presentation here. There is not only the last or ' outer ' smear/ing to contend with, but this is also done over an initial ' pic ' that has itself been taken or composed of even further and various scenes -and then merged and stacked again to add even more confusion to this issue. That is why it is so often difficult to recon or adjust for scale. This, scale, is near undeterminable under these conditions, of or because of this multi-layering aspect ( thus depth and focus as well ) that is incorporated into a truly nightmarish montage/collage .. or whatever suits your descriptive comfort level. It is however, very real, and in this case I am not saying this is  ' my opinion ' ...it is a fact .. and a dedicated hunter will acknowledge this, have an eye for this diversive entrapment, and keep these clues in their repetoire of handles on the subject. Kept close at hand you're a power to contend with in dealing with this unfortunate and challenging reality.

2/3: I believe this is your scene choosen for presentation, and it has been adjusted to the most natural balance I could presently achieve. Yet, although the colour has been reduced, and detail is available, it is still only an approximational ' eye-relief ' format for convenience. The obfuscation is still present .. but greatly reduced through blending. The tittle you have choosen is quite applicable too. " A Family of Martian human beings." Why? Because I think you have indeed spotted such a group .. on Mars .. that is why Ken. As I had said, I have absolutely no reason to doubt or disbelieve you, yet, what would initially appear a rather audacious claim, triggered my mind open to attempt to verify or confirm these observations. So I did .. to my satisfaction anyways. One thing that may likely have given you an edge here, is that, in looking back to the ' obfuscation ' pic, you will notice that the smearing-effect/s have not touched or been applied to any one or part of this ' family.' They have, I believe purposely, been ' spared ' to send hope and encouragement .. a benefit to all of us here.

3/3: This is but a lighter version which may, or may not, show up 'the family' better? It is included anyways. You have spotted, and reported, and I think rightly so, a Mom, girl, Dad, toddler,/capstan/barbecue/outdoor-stove. This, in my opinion, is an accurate interpretaion. The above noted I recognize and confirm here, save, I'm not too shure about the ' toddler '.

**************************************************************************

This brings out a point I wish to make here Ken A. In the attached, do you see any more, or less, or would otherwise revise your given description Ken? I cannot but acknowledge what I percieve. That you have demonstrated a remarkable power of observation, perception and description as well. I have taken some time, kinda long-winded I guess, to write, because I recognize a lot of talent, latent or not, and promise, in your efforts .. and felt compelled to add what little I have gleaned, to give you and others, a handle, an edge, in dealing with and presenting posts that I'm shure you will be offering to colleagues and friends in the AA Halls and Forums. Sorry to be so lengthy, but I thought it might be of some help too? Cheers  smile / -Morbius


   Hi  Morbius,

  Thank you for your comprehensive study of this picture and your great explanation.

                I  have purposefully taken a break  from the alien anomaly study and by default this forum, partly to think things over and partly because finally we got some really good weather where I live, after a cold winter that would not go away, and I took the time to do work chores outside the house and enjoy the good weather that I missed so much during the long winter hibernation.

I am having inner doubts about this whole NASA picture source and how much to believe because of their obfuscation  and the the way they go about it.

I have noticed that the same Rover photo seen on a different  site shows little or nothing of the anomalous features seen on an original "find" photo.

NASA loves that beige-yellow mustard curry coating cover up on a lot of the photos it releases to the public.

I think this is done to cause confusion and  doubt in the viewer that takes an interest in more than just a passing glance at their released photos.

This "Martian Family" has that illustrated  hand drawn "look" to it that is so common in these photos, the exception being that amazing "bald headed young man" just above that artificial blur in PIA16453 which is very photographic looking and startling as hell in my opinion. This particular scene that I mentioned is deserving of an in depth study like no other, as to me this very good proof that earth human like beings are on Mars.

There are to many manufactured things around these beings in this Martian Family scene , including the near background which show other being and structures in the typical "everything the same contrast " technique obfuscation that the NASA censors love so much.

The soldier that you have pointed out near that jutting rock wolf's head carving and the humanoid with the missing nose medallion like carving at the bottom escaped my notice, but it could still be there.

 The toddler is enclosed in a rectangular  rock enclosure that is acting like a "crib" that is plainly visible, which makes sense to any earth parent.

There is so many things that are so familiar to us in that small grouping, found together in close proximity to each other that we can say that these beings are pretty much like us.

There are other scenes in this panorama that are densely packed with beings and their strange artifacts that have been almost totally covered over by NASA's "beige-yellow- same contrast goo™".

I also suspect that a lot of rock and rocky ground covering in photos is not real but is cleverly placed there by NASA to cover up extensive and intelligently built buildings.

I now have no doubt that Mars is inhabited by beings that look just like us, some being our normal  earth size, and some much smaller in stature.



__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 289
Date:
Permalink Closed

Hello Ken A. By modern pace, the following may seem a little lengthy at best, but please bear with me and hear me out if you will. Your ' Family ' report was of such intriguing dimensions, and the observations and statements of your post being so astounding, initially,  that I decided to investigate and determine wether these could be confirmed as reliable and valid observations as such. I am of the opinion now, that these are basically sound and verifiable reports that you have submitted. The following then, to me, should be of some help in digesting the reality and accuracy of your observations and statements. Although I cannot vouch for or be absolutely certain of some of these details, I am confident and remain quite certain, that your overall impressions, and reports, are quite accurate .. indeed. Because of this, I have choosen to write a little bit extra here, if you don't mind?

************************************************

1/3: One annoying hinderance you will often encounter in studying pics for anomalies, is obfuscation/'special-editing'/tampering, and such. These pics are in fact rife with these various forms of image-manipulations, and as such, are in no way to be viewed as a typical pic on or from earth would be. These are custom adjusted for the one purpose of throwing you off track in discovering the true nature of and truth behind these originally pristine pctures. So, do take this into consideration when viewing, and trying to deduce and analyze a possible anomaly. Usually the 'scene' is so craftily merged and blended in it can cause the scene to appear as a genuine 'find.' We have, all of us here, fallen into this trap and made mistaken calls in this manner, no matter how careful or experienced we are. It is in fact a relatively new field of study, and in great degree we are all roaming through an unknown country, mostly learning as we travel through this semi-real, surrealistic and phantomgastic landscape.// The first then, 1/3, will demonstrate the presence and prevasive power of this extreme obfuscation present here. It has been purposely shifted into the pink, and lighter-green, and appears as smearing over the entire picture. Not only in wide brushed horizontally, but a second set of smaller strokes is seen applied vertically as well ( these are more apparent near the pics top edge ). The darker areas are actually remnants of the ' real ' or original picture bleeding-through, or at times as if seen through a holed or ripped-up curtain ( the obfuscation layer/s ), and if you gaze at this for awhile, you will see even more of its detail, as well, when switching to the lighter (smear/s) area alone, you will become quite aware of this pronounced contrast too .. a contrast not readily perceived, grasped or comprehended upon an initial or first viewing. Why? Mostly because your mind has been conditioned or trained to make a ' regular ' picture appear out of it. We are in fact, not well set up or prepared for this deception .. at first. But as you persist in your practice, and break this conditioning, it will become much easier, and after awhile near automatic to adapt to and discern the difference ... which then makes anomalies easier to spot, and to make a more accurate interpretational description for presentation here. There is not only the last or ' outer ' smear/ing to contend with, but this is also done over an initial ' pic ' that has itself been taken or composed of even further and various scenes -and then merged and stacked again to add even more confusion to this issue. That is why it is so often difficult to recon or adjust for scale. This, scale, is near undeterminable under these conditions, of or because of this multi-layering aspect ( thus depth and focus as well ) that is incorporated into a truly nightmarish montage/collage .. or whatever suits your descriptive comfort level. It is however, very real, and in this case I am not saying this is  ' my opinion ' ...it is a fact .. and a dedicated hunter will acknowledge this, have an eye for this diversive entrapment, and keep these clues in their repetoire of handles on the subject. Kept close at hand you're a power to contend with in dealing with this unfortunate and challenging reality.

2/3: I believe this is your scene choosen for presentation, and it has been adjusted to the most natural balance I could presently achieve. Yet, although the colour has been reduced, and detail is available, it is still only an approximational ' eye-relief ' format for convenience. The obfuscation is still present .. but greatly reduced through blending. The tittle you have choosen is quite applicable too. " A Family of Martian human beings." Why? Because I think you have indeed spotted such a group .. on Mars .. that is why Ken. As I had said, I have absolutely no reason to doubt or disbelieve you, yet, what would initially appear a rather audacious claim, triggered my mind open to attempt to verify or confirm these observations. So I did .. to my satisfaction anyways. One thing that may likely have given you an edge here, is that, in looking back to the ' obfuscation ' pic, you will notice that the smearing-effect/s have not touched or been applied to any one or part of this ' family.' They have, I believe purposely, been ' spared ' to send hope and encouragement .. a benefit to all of us here.

3/3: This is but a lighter version which may, or may not, show up 'the family' better? It is included anyways. You have spotted, and reported, and I think rightly so, a Mom, girl, Dad, toddler,/capstan/barbecue/outdoor-stove. This, in my opinion, is an accurate interpretaion. The above noted I recognize and confirm here, save, I'm not too shure about the ' toddler '.

**************************************************************************

This brings out a point I wish to make here Ken A. In the attached, do you see any more, or less, or would otherwise revise your given description Ken? I cannot but acknowledge what I percieve. That you have demonstrated a remarkable power of observation, perception and description as well. I have taken some time, kinda long-winded I guess, to write, because I recognize a lot of talent, latent or not, and promise, in your efforts .. and felt compelled to add what little I have gleaned, to give you and others, a handle, an edge, in dealing with and presenting posts that I'm shure you will be offering to colleagues and friends in the AA Halls and Forums. Sorry to be so lengthy, but I thought it might be of some help too? Cheers  smile / -Morbius



Attachments
__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink Closed

rdunk wrote:

Hello Ken! Quite directly, I don't see what you describe...................but, I am not saying you are wrong. I am just saying I don't see these features as being humaniod. To me they pretty much look to likely be rocks, in this rock field. Additionally, if these are people, they would probably be very very small, as I would assume that the rocks here are themselves fairly small. 

Now, a rock field doesn't mean "no anomaly"! As a matter of fact, in my looking at this Rover photo for another anomaly you have posted, I saw something that looks very strange/unusual, to me. I am going to post it too, but since it is not a part of "this family" smile.gif. I will post it separately.

Ken, just keep looking, and post for all of us those things you see that look anomalous! Thanks!    


 Hello rdunk, thank you for your comment but to me they look very human and all in one convenient grouping to boot, what are the odds for that to happen?

I noticed that most of these humanoids have a drawn, as in artistic drawing or an illustrated with pastels "look" to them as if in a pastoral painting by a  dilettante or amateur painter.

The only exception  was the bald headed young man in PIA16453 which had a very photographic look to him and this made it very shocking to me for some strange reason that I cannot explain.

  I wish I  knew the scale that I was looking at so I would have further confirmation but since these beings look very much like us I am assuming that they are our average earth human height.

There are other anomalies in that circled scene along with a jutting rock shaped like a wolf's head right behind dad and a circular carving of a humanoid face right underneath the wolf's head.

In the centre near the girl is a manufactured item that looks like a capstan, it could be a barbecue or outdoor stove.

The background also shows weird manufactured structures when examined with a magnifying glass.



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 113
Date:
Permalink Closed

Hello Ken! Quite directly, I don't see what you describe...................but, I am not saying you are wrong. I am just saying I don't see these features as being humaniod. To me they pretty much look to likely be rocks, in this rock field. Additionally, if these are people, they would probably be very very small, as I would assume that the rocks here are themselves fairly small. 

Now, a rock field doesn't mean "no anomaly"! As a matter of fact, in my looking at this Rover photo for another anomaly you have posted, I saw something that looks very strange/unusual, to me. I am going to post it too, but since it is not a part of "this family" smile.gif. I will post it separately.

Ken, just keep looking, and post for all of us those things you see that look anomalous! Thanks!    



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink Closed

Ken A wrote:

I keep seeing the image of a grouping of people and children near the middle of this picture from PIA 16700     panorama    http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16700.jpg.

They remind me of a family from the Middle East or rural Mexico.

Father, wearing hat and standing near a play crib for a toddler.  

On the  opposite side, mother in long dress and head scraf sitting in front of young daughter.

 

9dae79c9-6b45-4779-8c77-38365ca992e5.jpg



-- Edited by Ken A on Thursday 25th of April 2013 02:40:06 AM


   Here is a full screen capture with arrows pointing at the subjects.

 

 

d314d8d4-69c8-4f49-bd81-65aadad68661.jpg



__________________


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Date:
Permalink Closed

I keep seeing the image of a grouping of people and children near the middle of this picture from PIA 16700     panorama    http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16700.jpg.

They remind me of a family from the Middle East or rural Mexico.

Father, wearing hat and standing near a play crib for a toddler.  

On the  opposite side, mother in long dress and head scraf sitting in front of young daughter.

 

9dae79c9-6b45-4779-8c77-38365ca992e5.jpg



-- Edited by Ken A on Thursday 25th of April 2013 02:40:06 AM

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard