Alien Anomalies

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: UFO/Electrical storm connection


Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 94
Date:
UFO/Electrical storm connection
Permalink  
 


check this out:
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-31h-04.asp

This is old stuff but I believe it's somehow connected

-- Edited by counter on Tuesday 1st of September 2009 07:14:00 PM

__________________


Dedicated to the truth

Status: Offline
Posts: 1217
Date:
Permalink  
 

Hi everyone
I just chatted to Sal (well known to Mars Anomaly Research readers). He has been off radar for a month and says 'Hi' to everyone. He asked me to pass on a note about some research he has been doing on the correlation of UFO sightings and electrical/storm activity. He says that there is a marked increase in sightings in areas that are experiencing electrical storms. Could there be a connection between the UFOs and the storm or the electrical discharges ? I know that Skipper posted a link of the Space Station broken tether (Report 159) and many UFOs apparantly drawn to the electrical discharge as well as a view of an electrical storm in Earths atmosphere and what was attracted to that as seen from the station. Sal suggested that we look at www.ufoterritory.com.au as there is some interesting info on the site. He says that 70% seem to be military but the other 30% are unexplained. He will be back on-line in a few weeks time (hopefully posting his findings here for us to read) biggrin

__________________
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard